Monday, November 9, 2009

querying update...the patience game

It has been not more than two weeks and I am growing impatient while I wait for my great agent (who seems to be still unknown) to reply to my query letters and ask for sample chapters. Often in this industry, agents asking for samples come by so rare and asking for manuscripts even scarcer. I've revamped my query from a very detailed almost synopsis like to a mushed down teaser with a voice to a concise less than 150 word voice-full letter. Well I hope my voice does come around on one of the agents, I've emailed. Because I am so racking my brains out and trying yoga classes just to maintain patience. And true enough, I can't seem to divert my attention elsewhere. Although I do have to learn how to make flash websites for my restaurant's website cause its still in plain HTML. I just can't move without a response. Honestly, I think if I just grabbed my agent already, I can really just sit back and focus on the other subjects at hand and what I really like doing.

Reading a ton of blogs is certainly or is unlikely making me for forget my manuscript waiting inside my hard drive. Blah!

No comments: